- Log in your cPanel and go to Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
- Add a new TXT record with the following details:
- Name: _dmarc
- TTL: 14400
- Address: The text depends on the way you want servers to handle your emails:
- none – Take no action. Log affected messages on the daily report only.
v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400
- none with report – sends report of failed validations to a valid email of yours (example: email@example.com)
v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; ruf=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400
- reject – Cancel the messages
v=DMARC1; p=reject; sp=none; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400
- quarantine – mark messages as spam
v=DMARC1; p=quarantine; sp=none; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400
Please allow several hours for propagation. If you wish to double-check the validity of the added record, you can do that on this website: